Ralph,

On 2014/10/28 0:46, Ralph Castain wrote:
> Actually, I propose to also remove that issue. Simple enough to use a
> hash_table_32 to handle the jobids, and let that point to a
> hash_table_32 of vpids. Since we rarely have more than one jobid
> anyway, the memory overhead actually decreases with this model, and we
> get rid of that annoying need to memcpy everything.
sounds good to me.
from an implementation/performance point of view, should we put treat
the local jobid differently ?
(e.g. use a special variable for the hash_table_32 of the vpids of the
current jobid)
>> as far as i am concerned, i am fine with your proposed suggestion to
>> dump opal_identifier_t.
>>
>> about the patch, did you mean you have something ready i can apply to my
>> PR ?
>> or do you expect me to do the changes (i am ok to do it if needed)
> Why don’t I grab your branch, create a separate repo based on it (just to
> keep things clean), push it to my area and give you write access? We can then
> collaborate on the changes and create a PR from there. This way, you don’t
> need to give me write access to your entire repo.
>
> Make sense?
ok to work on an other "somehow shared" repo for that issue.
i am not convinced you should grab my branch since all the changes i
made are will be no more valid.
anyway, feel free to fork a repo from my branch or the master and i will
work from here.

Cheers,

Gilles