Hello
Can you send more details about the incompatibility between hwloc old
and recent versions? Maybe there's a workaround there.
hwloc is supposed to maintain compatibility but we've seen cases where
XML export/import doesn't work because the old version exports buggy
XMLs that the recent version considers as invalid.
Do you get hwloc warnings or error messages?
Brice