Hi Nate,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We're somewhat stuck on how to help you, but here are two suggestions.

Could you add the following to your launch command line

--mca odls_base_verbose 100

so we can see exactly what arguments are being feed to java when launching
your app.

Also, if you could put your MPITestBroke.class file somewhere (like google
drive)
where we could get it and try to run locally or at NERSC, that might help
us
narrow down the problem.    Better yet, if you have the class or jar file
for
the entire app plus some data sets, we could try that out as well.

All the config outputs, etc. you've sent so far indicate a correct
installation
of open mpi.

Howard