Mike Dubman <mi...@dev.mellanox.co.il> writes:

> we did not get to the bottom for "why".
> Tried different mpi packages (mvapich,intel mpi) and the observation hold
> true.

Does that mean it's a general effect, unrelated to mxm, or that it is
related?

> it could be many factors affected by huge heap size (cpu cache misses?
> swapness?).

I'm sure we're grateful for any information, and I don't mean to be
rude, but this could be frustrating to people told they should do
performance engineering and trying to understand what might be going on.
[Was "heap" a typo?]