The configure line was simply:

 ./configure --prefix=/home/rcohen

when I run:

mpirun --mca btl self,vader,openib ...

I get the same lousy results: 1.5 GFLOPS

The output of the grep is:

Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15
Cpus_allowed_list:      0-7
Cpus_allowed_list:      8-15

linpack *HPL) certainly is known to scale fine.

I am running a standard benchmark--HPL--linpack.

I think it is not the compiler, but I could try that.

Ron

---
Ron Cohen
recoh...@gmail.com