Did you ran
ulimit -c unlimited
before invoking mpirun ?

if your application can be ran with only one tasks, you can try to run it
under gdb.
you will hopefully be able to see where the illegal instruction occurs.

since you are running on AMD processors, you have to make sure you are not
using any third party library that was optimized for Intel processors (e.g.
that uses AVX (SSE ?) instructions)

Cheers,

Gilles