Designation: Non-Export Controlled Content
Folks;
                My MPI_COMM_WORLD size is 2000. I have created a communicator
based on a small subset. I have used this communicator in MPI_Barrier calls and
it seems to work fine. Now I want to use this in MPI_Reduce. When I do this I
get errors like "invalid root" or more mysteriously "on communicator MPI
communicator 7 group from 0... invalid argument of some kind.". can someone
specify how to use a communicator (that is not COMM_WORLD) with MPI_Reduce and
specify rank properly.

Thanx
Rick

3.1.1001