It looks like the library may not have been fully installed on that node - can
you see if the prefix location is present, and that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH on that
node is correctly set? The referenced component did not exist prior to the 2.0
series, so I’m betting that your LD_LIBRARY_PATH isn’t correct on that node.