> On Nov 23, 2016, at 5:26 PM, r...@open-mpi.org wrote:
>
> It looks like the library may not have been fully installed on that node -
> can you see if the prefix location is present, and that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> on that node is correctly set? The referenced component did not exist prior
> to the 2.0 series, so I’m betting that your LD_LIBRARY_PATH isn’t correct on
> that node.

The LD_LIBRARY path is definitely correct on the node that’s running the
mpirun, I checked that, and the openmpi directory is supposedly NFS mounted
everywhere.  I suppose installation may have not fully worked and I didn’t
notice.  What’s the name of the library it’s looking for?

                Noam

|U.S. NAVAL|
|_RESEARCH_|
LABORATORY
Noam Bernstein, Ph.D.
Center for Materials Physics and Technology
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
T +1 202 404 8628  F +1 202 404 7546
https://www.nrl.navy.mil <https://www.nrl.navy.mil/>