Gilles,

I have submitted that job with --mca io romio314. If it finishes, I will let
you know. It is sitting in Conte’s queue at Purdue.

As to Edgar’s question about the file system, here is the output of df -Th:

vaskarpo@conte-fe00:~ $ df -Th
Filesystem           Type    Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda1            ext4    435G   16G  398G   4% /
tmpfs                tmpfs    16G  1.4M   16G   1% /dev/shm
persistent-nfs.rcac.purdue.edu:/persistent/home
                     nfs      80T   64T   17T  80% /home
persistent-nfs.rcac.purdue.edu:/persistent/apps
                     nfs     8.0T  4.0T  4.1T  49% /apps
mds-d01-ib.rcac.purdue.edu@o2ib1:mds-d02-ib.rcac.purdue.edu@o2ib1:/lustreD
                     lustre  1.4P  994T  347T  75% /scratch/conte
depotint-nfs.rcac.purdue.edu:/depot
                     nfs     4.5P  3.0P  1.6P  66% /depot
172.18.84.186:/persistent/fsadmin
                     nfs     200G  130G   71G  65% /usr/rmt_share/fsadmin

The code is compiled in my $HOME and is run on the scratch.

Cheers,

Vahid