> On Jun 22, 2018, at 1:00 PM, r...@open-mpi.org wrote:
>
> I suspect it is okay. Keep in mind that OMPI itself is starting multiple
> progress threads, so that is likely what you are seeing. The binding patter
> in the mpirun output looks correct as the default would be to map-by socket
> and you asked that we bind-to core.

I agree that the mpirun output makes sense - I’m more worried about the PSR
field in the output of ps.  Is it really consistent with what mpirun asked for?

                        Noam

|U.S. NAVAL|
|_RESEARCH_|
LABORATORY
Noam Bernstein, Ph.D.
Center for Materials Physics and Technology
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
T +1 202 404 8628  F +1 202 404 7546
https://www.nrl.navy.mil <https://www.nrl.navy.mil/>