> On Jul 10, 2018, at 5:15 PM, Noam Bernstein <noam.bernst...@nrl.navy.mil>
> wrote:
>

> What are useful steps I can do to debug?  Recompile with —enable-debug?  Are
> there any other versions that are worth trying?  I don’t recall this error
> happening before we switched to 3.1.0.
>
>                                                                       thanks,
>                                                                       Noam

It appears that the problem is there with OpenMPI 3.1.1, but not 2.1.3. Of
course I can’t be 100% sure, since it’s non deterministic, but 3 runs died
after 0-3 iterations with 3.1.1, and did 3 runs with 10 iterations each with
2.1.3.

        Noam

|U.S. NAVAL|
|_RESEARCH_|
LABORATORY
Noam Bernstein, Ph.D.
Center for Materials Physics and Technology
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
T +1 202 404 8628  F +1 202 404 7546
https://www.nrl.navy.mil <https://www.nrl.navy.mil/>