Is there perhaps a different way to solve your problem that doesn’t spawn
so much as to hit this issue?

I’m not denying there’s an issue here, but in a world of finite human
effort and fallible software, sometimes it’s easiest to just avoid the bugs
altogether.

Jeff

Jeff Hammond
jeff.scie...@gmail.com