I'm trying to debug a problem with my job, launched with the mpiexec options
-display-map and -display-allocation, but I don't know how to interpret the
output.   For example,  mpiexec displays the following when a job is spawned by
MPI_Comm_spawn():

        n002: flags=0x11 slots=3 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=2 state=UP
        n001: flags=0x13 slots=3 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=1 state=UP

Maybe the differing "flags" values have bearing on the problem, but I don't
know what they mean.   Are the outputs of these two options documented anywhere?

Thanks,
Kurt