We are getting this message when OpenMPI starts up.

WARNING: There was an error initializing an OpenFabrics device.

  Local host:   gls801
  Local device: mlx5_0

I am pretty sure we are not wanting to use that device as an
OpenFabrics device.  We would like to use it as a UCX device.

This is being generated by the OpenMPI 3.1.5 that is bundled with NVHPC.

I believe that there is a --mca parameter for mpirun that could be
used to ask OpenMPI not to try the OpenFabrics but only to try using
self,ucx,tcp but I don't know what it is.

Might someone help a poor install monkey out with knowledgeable
advice?  I know very little about this network magick!

Thank you,    -- bennet