Good morning Open-MPI organization,

I have been trying to distribute your program as third party library in my
CMake Project. Because I do not want to my Linux users to have to install
OpenMPI by their own. I just want them to use my final product that uses
OPenMPI dependencies. When I execute make install  of my Project in my own
machine, it works perfectly but the problem appears when I move the
executable to another machine that does not have installed OpenMPI (see
image attached); as you can see when I run my executable appear this error
message trying to find a file of yours but in an absolute path in which
OpenMPI was installed, in fact this file does exist but not in that path, I
would like to make everything relative to my Project origin folder. I used
the the CMake macro ExternalProject, so that OpenMPI will be installed
inside my project as an external dependency. Here is a piece of code of the
config that I used to install OpenMPI

ExternalProject_Add(

        openmpi_external

        URL
https://download.open-mpi.org/release/open-mpi/v4.1/openmpi-4.1.2.tar.gz

        URL_MD5 2f86dc37b7a00b96ca964637ee68826e

        BUILD_IN_SOURCE 1

        SOURCE_DIR ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/toyapp/external/openmpi

        CONFIGURE_COMMAND

        ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/toyapp/external/openmpi/configure

        --prefix=${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/toyapp/external/openmpi

        BUILD_COMMAND

        make all

        INSTALL_COMMAND

        make install

)

I honestly have no idea to solve this. I wrote this email in hopes that you
kindly help me out with this.

I am looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Sebastian