Hi,

Fujitsu MPI, which is currently based on Open MPI v4.0.x, supports Java
bindings.

It is because one of our customers requested to support it decade or so ago. I
don't know users are still using it. Fujitsu MPI development team regularly
receives trouble/request reports but does not receive Java ones recently. So
users are few, if any.

We Fujitsu don't mind dropping Java binding in Open MPI v5.0.x.

Thanks,
Takahiro Kawashima,
Fujitsu