Hi,

I'm getting several errors and problems with an old OpenMPI installation.
Versions 3.1.5, 4.0.2 and 4.1.4 compiled with Infiniband support
(--with-verbs). I don't know why, now that versions are failing with my OpenMPI
programs and, after running some tests and OMPI recompilations, I would like to
run a "clean" compilation with NO Infiniband support (in other words, I need to
be 100% sure that OpenMPI will NOT detect any Qlogic card/device as "ib0")
because I only want to use my ethernet card "ethX".

How are that compilation parameters in "configure" to disable Infiniband
support?

Thanks a lot!