Hi,

I am running a fortran code (Perturbo) compiled in hybrid openmp/openmpi. The
code runs on 2 nodes (128 processors) with 32 MPI processes and 4 threads/MPI
process. I am attempting to verify that a variable involved in the calculations
in all the MPI processes and threads has the same value. So I would like to
print this variable with the thread #  for all the 32 MPI processes. Would a
simple print statement do the job or would such a print statement only print
the information for the processes on the master node and not both nodes? Is it
possible to print this variable for all 64 threads on node 1 and all 64 threads
on node 2 separately?

Thank you,
Vahid
  • [OMPI use... Vahid Askarpour via users
    • Re: ... Bernstein, Noam CIV USN NRL (6393) Washington DC (USA) via users
    • Re: ... Benson Muite via users
      • ... Vahid Askarpour via users