Hello Christoph,
what exactly is your problem with OpenMPI and Slurm?
Do you compile the products yourself? Which LINUX distribution and version are
you using?

If you compile the software yourself, could you please tell me what the
"configure" command looks like and which MUNGE version is in use? From the
distribution or compiled by yourself?

I would be very happy to take on this topic and help you. You can also reach me
at +49 176 67270992.
Best regards from Berlin

Z. Matthias Krawutschke