Are you using a client incompatible with websockets (ex. Internet Explorer?).
On 3.0 I have the same problem but in that case isn't a used feature.
Alberto

On 01/06/2012 09:06, Jhon Masschelein wrote:
Hi,

Has something changed in 3.4.1 that makes this no longer work?

We're running 3.2.1 behind a lighttpd ssl proxy and the noVNC consoles work (almost) perfectly for us...

Wkr,

Jhon