Hi,

We are behind an iptables firewall so we simply opened a bunch of ports in addition to the 443 port to make the vnc work. Yes this is "bad" but we actually like it this way.

In the previous incarnation of our cloud based on ONE 1.0, we had a UI where one port proxied all the vnc connections.

We got into major problems with users behind NAT bridges: we did not find a way to set up a correct proxy since all connections came from the NAT box.

We much prefer opening a bunch of ports in favor of having NAT break VNC support.

If the opennebula VNC system would revert back to that kind of system, please make sure it works through a NAT solution!

Wkr,

Jhon