hi,

I installed OpenNebula 4.2 to 4 host node and 1 front-end node.

I have public network(1G) and private network(10G mellanox connectX3).

until now, create? good. another instruction? good.(except live-migration)
ssh access? good.( but it is waiting few second to access.)

when I use only public network in VM, pinging is greate.(anywhere success)

but when I use private network, (172.16.0.0/16, no gateway, just broadcast)

host --> VM   =  ok
VM --> VM and host  =   can`t ping

I found VM can`t make arp table. if I manually insert ip and MAC address, I
can pinging.

I tried KVM setting, tls listen =0, not effect.
I tried C class netmask, not effect.
I tried OpenVswitch, not effect.

*I tried in openstack kernel. success. *
*# yum install
http://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-grizzly/rdo-release-grizzly.rpm
<http://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-grizzly/rdo-release-grizzly.rpm>*
*# yum install -y kernel*
*# reboot*

*and *
*# insert 10G driver.*

*should I use openstack kernel??? I think that OpenNebula can`t support
mellanox 10G ethernet.*

*how do I solve the problem without using openstack kernel??*

another config is default.

thanks for my little English.

Yours sincerely,