On 25 November 2013 15:24, Stefan Kooman <ste...@bit.nl> wrote:

> Quoting Daniel Molina (dmol...@opennebula.org):
> > On 25 November 2013 14:28, Stefan Kooman <ste...@bit.nl> wrote:
> >
> > > At least with "sinatra" as backend. If I use passenger I'm able
> > > to login ... dashboard screen gets loaded ... and then I'm warped back
> > > to the login page. Same config files (sunstone-server.conf etc.). No
> > > errors are logged in apache/passenger error log. This behaviour is the
> > > same for oneadmin user and unpriviliged users.
> > >
> > > Any hints on this one?
> > >

> > It looks like a memcache issue. Is it enabled in sunstone-server.conf?
> It is, and I'm able to connect to it from the sunstone server. I've
> installed memcached locally just to rule that out ... doesn't change
> anything :(.

Let's try to find out the problem:
* Check in "/var/log/one/sunstone.log" that the memcache is indeed enabled.
Note that it is "memcache" and not "memcached":
     :sessions=>"memcache",
* Try removing the cookies from your browser, maybe firefox is trying to
use the old sinatra session and sunstone-server cannot find it in memcache.

Hope this helps

> Gr. Stefan
>
> --
> | BIT BV  http://www.bit.nl/        Kamer van Koophandel 09090351