Do you have a link for the ticket? I have to operate all non-<redacted my non
ONE workplace> on my phone currently as I am maxing out all my machines for
work.

Random passwords would be even better!

Also is there a contact point for a opennebula security team or is someone
assigned to handle VNC issues? I found a vuln in the noVNC system that I need
to report (not critical, but still an issue).

-Jim