Hello

i have a working open shift running and maybe is my misunderstanding but i have
a problem with RC

so,

 i have an own docker image for my app, my entry point in my docker file
creates some directories that are needed for my app to work and starts a
jboss,, so far so good

the image is running if i define it as a POD, but when i try to create a RC
using that image i am having some weird permission denied when creating the
directories and so my pod dies.

i have noticed that when i run it as POD my process is running under the user i
define in a step inside my docker file when building the image, but if i run it
on a RC the process is running under an unknown UID

UID         PID   PPID  C STIME TTY          TIME CMD
1000120+      1      0  0 17:02 ?        00:00:00 /bin/bash
/etc/init.d/jboss-as st

and so when that entry point is trying to create the directories i need i get
permission denied errors, logically the process dies and so does my pod inside
de RC ..

why is this happening? on my dockerfile i add a unix user as the process
proprietary and in my entry point command script i am changing the user when
starting .. running on the RC the user is not created and not used, but running
it as a POD works like a charm..

i am missing something?

best regards
thanks all!