I've removed docker images from my machines and restarted openshift-master
and node processes

On master (which is also node) where is HA-Proxy located I still got:

openshift/origin-haproxy-router:v1.1.3 after docker cleanup
openshift/origin-docker-registry:v1.1.3 after docker cleanup

I suppose I shold run some command for redeploying or upgrading to 1.1.4
after upgrade of OS?

but pods are

openshift/origin-pod:v1.1.4 on master and also on nodes.

Now when I've delted docker images and docker processes and restarting
everything I got:

Error: build error: timeout while waiting for remote repository "
https://github.com/david-strejc/nginx.git";

When I try to build from my dockerfile repo.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131
e: david.str...@gmail.com