Image which won't start was my simplest Nginx from this repo:

https://github.com/david-strejc/nginx/blob/master/Dockerfile

Just openshift/centos7 with nginx and telnet and one html page. But I
suppose this was because of docker upgrade.

When I've rebuilded image Open Shift said that it cannot push image due to
i/o timeout error.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131
e: david.str...@gmail.com