I try to set up the logging system of Kibana:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/aggregate_logging.html

I'm able to perform the steps till
oc process logging-deployer-template -n openshift \
           -v
KIBANA_HOSTNAME=kibana.example.com,ES_CLUSTER_SIZE=1,PUBLIC_MASTER_URL=https://localhost:8443
 \
           | oc create -f -

This creates a deploymentpod an it creates some services + 2 pods (logging-es
and logging-es-cluster).
Then I perform:
oc process logging-support-template | oc create -f -

This creates the following:
oauthclient "kibana-proxy" created
route "kibana" created
route "kibana-ops" created
imagestream "logging-auth-proxy" created
imagestream "logging-elasticsearch" created
imagestream "logging-fluentd" created
imagestream "logging-kibana" created
imagestream "logging-curator" created

But I seem to miss deploymentconfigs? I'm unable to scale my fluentd or Kibana.

Ps: the documentation is also a bit confusing at:
$ oc policy add-role-to-user edit \
            system:serviceaccount:default:logging-deployer

Because it's using project default instead of project logging (like in the
other steps).
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/aggregate_logging.html