I've created a secur registry on 1.1.6
For the first time I've created my environment with 1 real master and 3 nodes
(one infra). (The reason for this is because I'm using the community ansible
aws setup.
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/README_AWS.md
Normally my master is also an unschedulable node. Now I've secured my registry.
I'm able to login and push to the registry from my nodes but not from my
master?
Is this normal , if yes,  why is it that way?
I don't think it's an issue because the images will always be pulled and pushed
on my nodes because only there can run my containers but I want to know if it's
a known thing.

Thanks