Philippe,

Is the node in a Ready state?

The log output you posted makes it seem like something isn’t working properly
if it keeps reading a config file over and over.

Are you able to start pods that do not utilize a PV?

--
John Skarbek

On May 19, 2016 at 16:43:16, Philippe Lafoucrière
(philippe.lafoucri...@tech-angels.com<mailto:philippe.lafoucri...@tech-angels.com>)
 wrote:

If I make this node unschedulable, I get an event: "node 'openshift-node-1' is
not in cache"
Does this ring a bell? (and the pod is still pending)
For the record, there's PV used in this pod, and all pods have the same
behavior now on this cluster. Only a restart of origin-node can unlock them.
​Thanks