Hello,

I can't deploy any on os 1.1.3: the deploy (and/or build) is stuck on
pending, with the message:

Error updating deployment [project]/[deploy] status to Pending

in the events. Nothing specific in the logs.
Using oc describe doesn't give any reason, and I see a different event:

Events:
  FirstSeen     LastSeen        Count   From
 SubobjectPath   Type            Reason          Message
  ---------     --------        -----   ----
  6m            6m              1       {default-scheduler }
     Normal          Scheduled       Successfully assigned
slots-site-8-deploy to node-1

The deploy is starting if I restart origin-node on node-1. If I deploy
again, I get stuck at the same place, and only a origin-node restart can
unlock it.

Any hints to fix that?

Thanks
Philippe