Good Morning,

Is there some concept of parenting, or timing, or simply ordering of items when
building a template configuration? Specifically around first time deploys.

I’ve got a multi service application, where the head honcho service requires
prior services to be up and running. Thus far, I’ve modified the start script
for the images to simply do a check and wait then repeat for a long time. I
worry as I continue this, it’ll end up hurting us in the long run.

I’m wondering if I can tell the template that app B depends on app A, such that
it’ll wait to deploy app B until after the deploy and readiness checks are
complete on app A.

--
John Skarbek