Hi,

I've two region in my cluster:

* region A with 2 nodes
* region B with 2 nodes

Do I need to deploy one "oadm router ..." by region ?

For the moment I've created only one router deploymentconfig and I've:

* replicas = 4
* 2 router installed with success on region A
* 2 router in pending status

This is my error log:

  39m    2m    31    {default-scheduler }        Warning
FailedScheduling    pod (router-1-4bz0r) failed to fit in any node
fit failure on node (prod-node-a-2.example.com): PodFitsPorts
fit failure on node (prod-node-b-1.example.com): Region
fit failure on node (prod-node-b-2.example.com): Region
fit failure on node (prod-node-a-1.example.com): PodFitsPorts

Best regards,
Stéphane