Hi,

that’s because of the default scheduler config, which includes a
serviceAffinity predicates on the “region” label.
In practice, this rule will make sure you don’t have 2 replicas in the same
region, that’s why you have 2 routes in pending status.

Instead of creating a second DC for the router, I would fix the scheduler
config to fit your needs.

Vincent