From: cont...@stephane-klein.info
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:53:57 +0200
Subject: Re: define openshift origin version (stable 1.2.0) for Ansible install
To: dencow...@hotmail.com
CC: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com

Personally I use this options to fix OpenShift version:

openshift_pkg_version=v1.2.0
openshift_image_tag=v1.2.0

Is it possible to define and origin version in your ansible install.
At the moment we have so many issues with our newest install (while we had
1.1.6 pretty stable for some time)
We want to go to a stable 1.2.0

Our issues:
version = oc v1.2.0-rc1-13-g2e62fab
So images are pulled with tag oc v1.2.0-rc1-13-g2e62fab which doesn't exist in
openshift. Okay we have a workaround by editing the master and node config's
and using 'i--image' but whe don't like this approach

logs on our nodes:
 level=error msg="Error reading loginuid: open /proc/27182/loginuid: no such
file or directory"
level=error msg="Error reading loginuid: open /proc/27182/loginuid: no such
file or directory"

We started a mysql instance. We weren't able to use the service name to connect:
mysql -u test -h mysql -p did NOT work
mysql -u test -h 172.30.x.x (service ip) -p did work..

So we have too many issues on this version of OpenShift. We've deployed in a
team several times and are pretty confident with the setup and it was always
working fine for us. But now this last weird versions seem really bad for us.

Stéphane Klein <cont...@stephane-klein.info>
blog: http://stephane-klein.info
cv : http://cv.stephane-klein.info
Twitter: http://twitter.com/klein_stephane