So if you are just running a local dev cluster to try things out, I
recommend using 'oc cluster up' instead, it will set up a lot for you,
including all the example image streams and templates.

If you want to add them in an existing cluster see step 10 here
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.adoc#develop-on-virtual-machine-using-vagrant

Where the files it is referring to are in the origin repo under examples.