SKOTARU-M-H06U:~ $ oc get pods
NAME                READY     STATUS             RESTARTS   AGE
net-tools-1-pp4t4   0/1       CrashLoopBackOff   208        17h
SKOTARU-M-H06U:~ $

SKOTARU-M-H06U:~ $ oc debug net-tools-1-pp4t4
Debugging with pod/net-tools-1-pp4t4-debug, original command: sh
Waiting for pod to start ...
Pod IP: 10.1.4.10
If you don't see a command prompt, try pressing enter.

/ $ dig

; <<>> DiG 9.10.4-P3 <<>>
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 18102
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;.                                                             IN            NS

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 173.36.96.19#53(173.36.96.19)
;; WHEN: Thu Nov 03 16:37:12 UTC 2016
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 17

--
Srinivas Kotaru