From: users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Diego Castro
Sent: 10 January 2017 15:59
To: Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe.lafoucri...@tech-angels.com>
Cc: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
Subject: Re: ceph pv

Hello.
You can use pv without worrying about secrets if you create a keyring file on
each node at /etc/ceph/ceph.client.openshift.keyring and point the pv object to
it:

apiVersion: v1
kind: PersistentVolume
metadata:
  name: mypv
  labels:
    size: 1024
spec:
  capacity:
    storage: 1024
  accessModes:
    - "ReadWriteOnce"
  rbd:
    monitors:
      - "osm-0:6789"
      - "osm-1:6789"
      - "osm-2:6789"
    pool: rbd
    image: mypv
    user: openshift
    keyring: /etc/ceph/ceph.client.openshift.keyring
    fsType: ext4
    readOnly: false
  persistentVolumeReclaimPolicy: "Retain"

For more information to create a ceph user:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/giant/rados/operations/user-management/#managing-users

---
Diego Castro / The CloudFather
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade