If you do see behavior with ceph locks like that please file a bug - most
of the serious issues were fixed in 1.3 but we definitely want to ensure no
such issues are still occurring.

On Jan 12, 2017, at 6:40 AM, James Wilkins <james.wilk...@fasthosts.com>
wrote:

Out of interest, assuming your using ceph RBD’s – do you hit an issue where
by the locks don’t correctly ‘move’ when a container migrates?
Historically we’ve had to clean up manually with rbd lock list / remove the
lock to permit the pod to move properly.

Admittedly, we haven’t tested this since 1.2

*From:* users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com [
mailto:users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com
<users-boun...@lists.openshift.redhat.com>] *On Behalf Of *Diego Castro
*Sent:* 10 January 2017 15:59
*To:* Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe.lafoucri...@tech-angels.com>
*Cc:* users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
*Subject:* Re: ceph pv

Hello.

You can use pv without worrying about secrets if you create a keyring file
on each node at /etc/ceph/ceph.client.openshift.keyring and point the pv
object to it:

apiVersion: v1

kind: PersistentVolume

metadata:

  name: mypv

  labels:

    size: 1024

spec:

  capacity:

    storage: 1024

  accessModes:

    - "ReadWriteOnce"

  rbd:

    monitors:

      - "osm-0:6789"

      - "osm-1:6789"

      - "osm-2:6789"

    pool: rbd

    image: mypv

    user: openshift

    keyring: /etc/ceph/ceph.client.openshift.keyring

    fsType: ext4

    readOnly: false

  persistentVolumeReclaimPolicy: "Retain"

For more information to create a ceph user:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/giant/rados/operations/user-management/#managing-users

---

Diego Castro / The CloudFather
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade