Replying to my own email here, but the problem is that the Ansible
playbooks are removing metricsPublicURL and loggingPublicURL from
master-config.yaml on the masters.  This is happening even though I do
*not* comment out the openshift_hosted_logging_master_public_url
and openshift_hosted_metrics_master_public_url options in the Ansible hosts
file.

Could this be a bug?