Hi,

We have this issue on Openshift 1.5 (with 1.4 nodes because of this crazy
bug https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14092).
It started a few days ago, and nothing really changed in our cluster. We
just added a bunch of secrets, and noticed longer and longer deploys.

We have nothing fancy in the logs, and the only relevent event is :

Unable to mount volumes for pod "xxxxxx": timeout expired waiting for
volumes to attach/mount for pod "xxxx"/"xxxx". list of unattached/unmounted
volumes=[xxx-secrets yyyy-secrets zzzz-secrets ssl-certs xxxx-secrets
default-token-n6pbo]
​
We have this event several times (it varies, let's say around 5 times),
then the container starts as expected. It's an issue when it comes to
single DB pod, the application is down for 5 minutes if the pod needs to
restart.

Thanks