No one with 2 nodes and 11 namespaces needs 20GB.

Up to a few hundred pods and ten nodes the openshift processes themselves
shouldn't be using more than a few hundred megs.  If you plan on growing or
haven't upgraded to etcd3 you obviously want to leave some wiggle room, but
even very large clusters don't need that much.

Do keep an eye on etcd memory usage - if it's above 20% of physical you
need to grow your masters immediately.  But you should be nowhere near that
amount of memory at your size.