It's hard to say what's wrong. The config you pasted earlier looks correct.
I'd suggest turning on DEBUG logging for the auth logger to help
troubleshoot.

https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console#enable--disable-console-log-output
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Common_questions/What_are_browser_developer_tools

localStorage["OpenShiftLogLevel.auth"] = 'DEBUG';

Note: Don't attach the full output to the list since it might contain
sensitive information.