Hi,

I'm trying to install IBM WebSphere Application Server on OpenShift Origin
running on my local computer (Docker for Windows).

Normally, when I'm running IBM WebSphere Application Server on Docker, I
just use an URL like this to retrieve the Admin console on the browser:
https://10.0.75.1:9043/ibm/console/logon.jsp. However, my WebSphere
Application doesn't support SSL (which is the default setting), hence it
establishes an unsecured connection (without the https) between the browser
and the server, and this worked fine when I was running WebSphere on Docker.

Now, I was trying to migrate the same Docker WebSphere Application Server
image to OpenShift Origin. Therefore, I created a secured router with the
path  /ibm/console/logon.jsp.pointing to a service on port 9043 that
connects to my deployed WebSphere Application Server pod. The URL for the
route looks like this:
https://websphere-server-myproject.10.0.75.2.nip.io/ibm/console/login.do?action=secure

However, the route doesn't work and I can't retrieve the WebSphere
Application Server Console on my Browser. I'm getting the following message
on the browser:

Application is not available

The application is currently not serving requests at this endpoint. It may
not have been started or is still starting.

Possible reasons you are seeing this page:

   - *The host doesn't exist.* Make sure the hostname was typed correctly
   and that a route matching this hostname exists.
   - *The host exists, but doesn't have a matching path.* Check if the URL
   path was typed correctly and that the route was created using the desired
   path.
   - *Route and path matches, but all pods are down.* Make sure that the
   resources exposed by this route (pods, services, deployment configs, etc)
   have at least one pod running.

When I try the same with an unsecured router, I'm getting the same error.

I think there is a problem with the routing system on OpenShift in
combination with IBM WebSphere Application Server because the IBM WebSphere
Application Server has just worked fine on Docker.

Please, could you help me to solve this issue?

Regards,
Tien