Hi Tien,

2 ideas:
1) what happens when you define a "PassThrough" route  and do a request
including the path: "
https://sls-coba-was-admin-sls-coba-berlin-ffm.10.0.75.2.nip.io/ibm/console";
?
2) VirtualHost "default_host" will (per default) have a vhost mapping
"*:80" and "*:443" .Can you remove these two during these tests, to be sure
they do not interfere?

regards Thomas