Hi.

On 23/05/2018 10:45, Brian Keyes wrote:
I am attempting to run this code on openshift

import sys
for i in range(sys.maxsize**10): # you could go even higher if you really
want
if there_is_a_reason_to_break(i):
break

I get this error in the gui

0/3 nodes are available: 1 Insufficient pods, 2 MatchNodeSelector.
37 times in the last
how can I see what resources are available and what may be using them?

thanks

You will need to make some calls via the cli.

oc get nodes
oc describe node <A_NODE>

There you can see the available resources.

I think you will need to have at least cluster-reader permission for this.

Best regards
aleks

count-1-build
<https://access.logagg.sandbox.vizuri.com/console/project/count-to-inf-52318-brian/browse/pods/count-1-build>
Pod Warning Failed Scheduling  0/3 nodes are available: 1 Insufficient
pods, 2 MatchNodeSelector.
37 times in the last

--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain
information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or
unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may
result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy
Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.

Well this is now in the archive ;-)