Thanks to Gabe for a little bit of help on the side, I was able to figure
out a few more particulars for others looking to do this and opened a PR
<https://github.com/openshift/jenkins-openshift-login-plugin/pull/43> to
enhance the jenkins-openshift-login-plugin documentation for others looking
to do the same.  I've created a Bash script that makes this trivial but
haven't received permission to contribute yet; this is the least I can do
for now for others.