Sorry for the update to older thread but it turns out this process can
actually be much easier by using the token from your OC session, which
doesn't require decoding or multiple calls to retrieve:

curl -X POST -H "Authorization: Bearer $(oc whoami -t)" -F
"jenkinsfile=<Jenkinsfile" $JENKINS_URL/pipeline-model-converter/validate

HTH