Hi all,

I have a React.js single-page app deployed to Openshift that uses its own
router (e.g. /home, /about, /photos, etc.). Everything works fine (user
navigating around my app) until the user refreshes the page. This in turn
fires a GET request to the server, which it of course cannot resolve (404).

One solution I am using in "raw" k8s is for each endpoint I create a new
path (i.e. /home, /about, /photos) inside an Ingress object, which is
redirected to the web app Service [1].

Is there any solution for Openshift's Router? Maybe, a custom Router
annotation that will redirect all requests to "/"?

Thanks a lot in advance.

[1]
https://github.com/maslick/barkoder/blob/master/deployment/k8s-barkoder-ingress.yaml

Regards,